Monday, May 4, 2015

Some words on education quality for children by Adithya Shanker- JUGNU core team

I aspire to work for change. The world is plagued with difficulties. I see myself working for solutions to tackle these problems. I am primarily concerned with Health, Education, Energy and Food.
I took up the work at Jugnu to give myself a head-start for my aspirations. Started working as a tutor for these children and now mostly look after the work at the learning centre. I mostly coordinate work with volunteers, mentor them, help them with their problems etc.

 I believe every child should be given equal opportunity in education. And every children should be given quality education with good moral values, especially primary children. Upon working closely at the ground level, I got to understand the problems due to which lots of children are deprived of education. I, along with my team, believe that we will bring change and certainly deliver a solution because of which we will see every children going to school. Along with this I see that through our initiative, lots of young, highly spirited individuals will take up issues to bring change to the society for good.


No comments:

Post a Comment